WESTGATE TRAVEL CLUB
Terms and Conditions:
Congratulations on enrolling in the Westgate Travel Club (the "Plan"). The Plan, its benefits, terms, requirements, and administration, along with other important information are discussed herein (the “Agreement”).
Your satisfaction is important to us, and we want you and your family to use the Plan to create many happy travel experiences and lifelong memories. So please read this document carefully as it is a binding agreement between you and Sponsor and it describes in detail the benefits and terms of the Plan.
1. Who Is Responsible for Your Plan: The Plan is marketed, sold and administered through Sponsor. Sponsor is responsible for the marketing, sales, and customer service associated with the Plan. Fulfillment and provision of benefits through the Plan are provided by developers affiliated with the Westgate family of resorts or through contractual partners of the Sponsor.
2. Plan Term: Your Plan will be valid for a period of twelve (12) months, beginning on the date of Activation (defined below) (the “Plan Term”); provided however that in no event shall the Plan Term extend to a date beyond the date which is twenty-four (24) months following your execution of the Membership Enrollment Agreement. Your personal Plan membership account will be activated and you shall have access to the Plan benefits upon: (i) the expiration of any and all statutory or contractual rescission periods provided for herein; (ii) the complete execution by you of any and all documents required to consummate this purchase of the Plan; (iii) if Plan is financed, then the receipt by Sponsor of cleared funds of at least thirty-five percent (35%) of the Purchase Price and, (iv) if the Plan is not financed, then the receipt by Sponsor of cleared funds required to pay the purchase price in full (collectively “Activation”). During the Plan Term, your personal account shall remain active and entitle you to access the Plan Benefits so long as you remain in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. You must be in compliance with this Agreement at the time you make your reservations and at the time you occupy any accommodations reserved through the Plan. This provision shall apply regardless of any renewals, name add/update or change of ownership.
3. Type of Plan: This Agreement constitutes an agreement for services, specifically and solely those described herein. Under this Agreement, you are not acquiring any ownership interest or any interest in real estate, use of any specific geographic site, resort or type of accommodation, or a membership in any discount buying organization. The benefits and privileges of the Plan are provided solely for your recreation, enjoyment and personal use. You are not acquiring any legal or beneficial interest in the Plan, in any of the Westgate Resorts or any of the resorts offered in connection with the Getaway Weeks, in the Sponsor or in any affiliate thereof, or their respective assets. You are not entitled to any share of income, gain or distribution of or by Sponsor or any affiliate thereof, nor are you acquiring any voting rights in the Plan, any of the entities which own any of the Westgate Resorts, any of the entities which own the resorts offered in connection with the Getaway Weeks or the Sponsor and or its affiliates.
4. Plan Benefits, Terms and Conditions: Upon Activation of your account, you will receive the right to reserve the number of Westgate Club Weeks and Getaway Weeks set forth in your Membership Enrollment Agreement and such additional benefits as Sponsor may add and/or offer from time to time; provided that the creation or offer of additional benefits does not create any additional entitlements under this Agreement and may be withdrawn at any time in the sole discretion of Sponsor. In connection with the Westgate Club Weeks, you shall receive additional benefits through Westgate’s Travel Plus Program, which benefits currently include those listed on Exhibit BB attached hereto and incorporated herein, but remain subject to change, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, from time to time during the Plan Term. As used herein, "Westgate Club Weeks" shall mean and refer to vacation weeks where the accommodations are located at any Westgate resort and "Getaway Weeks" shall mean and refer to vacation weeks where the accommodations are located at various non-Westgate resorts and are made available for booking through agreements made from time to time between Sponsor and third parties, which shall be subject to the terms and conditions contained herein as well as any and all terms and conditions Sponsor or the third party provider may impose on Member and the terms of any and all applicable membership agreements, including but not limited to, the payment of use fees. In connection with the Getaway Weeks, Member may obtain, but shall not be guaranteed, enrollment in one (1) or more vacation/travel programs with third parties ("Third Party Vacation/Travel Program"). In the event of any such enrollment, Member shall be provided with the applicable Third Party Vacation/Travel Program information upon Activation of the Plan. Member expressly acknowledges that any Third Party Vacation/Travel Program(s) offered under the Plan may change from time to time during the Plan Term. Westgate Club Weeks and Getaway Weeks shall sometimes be referred to herein collectively as "Resort Weeks."
Any unused Resort Weeks shall lapse upon the expiration of the then Plan Term and Member shall not be entitled to roll any such weeks over for use in an Additional Term. At the time of making your reservations, you shall be responsible for the payment of any and all usage fees (the "Usage Fees”) associated therewith (which fees shall be subject to change as provided in paragraph 7 below), plus any other fees, taxes or other costs due and owing. Except as otherwise set forth herein, the Plan and all Plan Benefits are for the exclusive and limited personal use of Member. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the terms and conditions of the Plan upon notice to Member.
For Westgate Club Weeks, by calling the Westgate Travel Club reservation number, you may request reservations for specific dates ("WG Vacation Period") for accommodations at any of the Westgate Resorts set forth on Exhibit "A" attached hereto and incorporated herein ("WG Resort Selection"). ALL reservations are subject to availability and are not guaranteed; however, it is specifically noted that it is substantially less likely that a reservation will be available for booking during the peak season weeks at a particular resort than during the value season weeks at a particular resort. The following restrictions shall at all times apply to the booking and use of Westgate Club Weeks: (i) only those units within the Westgate Resorts which the developer, at the time of the reservation, owns or has the right to use shall be available for reservation; (ii) WG Vacation Periods and WG Resort Selections are on a first-come, first-serve, space-available basis and subject to inventory available for use in the Plan; (iii) Sponsor does not guarantee availability of any resort, accommodation type, or time period available for reservation; (iv) reservations must be made no earlier than eleven (11) months prior to the first day of the WG Vacation Period and no later than thirty (30) days prior to the first day of the WG Vacation Period; (v) payment of the Usage Fee covers the accommodations only and Member shall be solely responsible for the costs of all incidentals, food, beverages and any other items consumed at the resort during the WG Vacation Period and for the payment of any third party fees charged in connection with any activities undertaken during the WG Vacation Period; (vi) at all times, the length of the Westgate Club Week shall be a maximum of seven (7) consecutive nights and shall be subject to the specific check-in days and times of the applicable resort. Member shall be entitled to cancel a reservation for a Westgate Club Week by calling the Westgate Travel Club reservation number not less than fourteen (14) days prior to the first day of the reserved WG Vacation Period.
For Getaway Weeks, Member shall request and make reservations for accommodations through the third party administering the applicable Third Party Vacation/Travel Program in accordance with the rules, regulations, policies and procedures applicable thereto.
5. Additional Fee Disclosure: You specifically acknowledge and understand that Sponsor may charge an administrative fee not to exceed $500.00 at the time you purchase the membership. The administrative fee is used in part for recovery of Plan costs and document preparation. You expressly agree and consent to such fees and waive all claims whether known or unknown at any time, as a fair recovery for Sponsor's initial administrative costs of the Plan. In order to keep your membership active, you are required to pay annual renewal fees, and to comply with all obligations set forth in this Agreement.
6. Use and Occupancy: Accommodations shall not be used as a principal residence or for the operation of any business. Only you and your guests (pursuant to a Guest Certificate in accordance with the terms herein) shall use or occupy the accommodations. Accommodations are all subject to per room occupancy limits and may not be exceeded. You and all occupants shall abide by all rules and regulations established in connection with the occupancy of the accommodations and use of the related facilities. You shall be responsible for any damage to the accommodation(s) and facilities occurring during occupancy and use. Reservations do not include transportation, food, liquor, taxes, tips, telephone calls, or other resort specific charges (e.g.: cleaning fees, internet fees, energy surcharges, foreign country exit fees, or amenities fees) or other items of a personal nature. Pets are not permitted in most accommodations (Pet restrictions do not apply to service animals). You expressly waive all claims of liability, at all times, against Sponsor and its affiliates in relation to booking and use of accommodations. You may, as a condition of use, incur additional charges and fees unique to the accommodations and it is your responsibility to determine and pay for such charges.
Due to safety and fire code regulations, there is a maximum occupancy limit set for every room at any of our Resort locations. This occupancy number limit is based on state and federal regulations in regards to the size and space of each room. Every person, regardless of age, is considered as one (1) person and is counted toward the maximum occupancy limit of persons for that room and location.
7. Plan Renewal: Upon expiration of the initial Plan Term (and each renewal term thereafter), Member shall have the option, but not the obligation, to renew the Plan for an additional twelve (12) month period upon the payment of a fee (the "Renewal Fee"). The current Renewal Fee is $199.00. In the event Member voluntarily elects to renew, renewal shall be accomplished by notifying Sponsor in writing and paying the Renewal Fee either before expiration of current Plan Term or within fourteen (14) days following the expiration of the then current Plan Term. In the event that Member fails to renew the Plan membership at the expiration of the then Plan Term, Member shall be entitled to reinstate the Membership at a later date upon the payment of a reinstatement fee in an amount equal to the Renewal Fee; provided that Member shall not be entitled to opt out of the Plan for more than three (3) consecutive years at any given time. If you do not renew your Plan, you will remain responsible for all financing charges, reserved but unused accommodations and any other taxes, fees, and or charges in connection with your membership in the Plan. Any renewal period, or reinstatement period, as the case may be, shall be referred to as an Additional Term. Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify the amount of any Renewal Fees, Reinstatement Fees and Usage Fees associated with the reservation of any Resort Weeks; provided that Sponsor shall notify you of any such modification prior to the expiration of the current Plan Term; and (ii) Commencing on January first, two thousand and twenty-three (01/01/2023), Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Plan and not allow further renewals thereof, in which case the termination date shall be the last day of the then current Plan Term.
8. Refund Terms: You are entitled to cancel your Membership within the three (3) day cancellation period set forth herein and receive a full refund of any sums paid toward the purchase price of the Plan. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED HEREIN OR IN ANY NOTICE OF CANCELLATION TO THE CONTRARY, IN THE EVENT OF A TIMELY CANCELLATION, IF YOU DO NOT RETURN TO THE SPONSOR, ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE PLAN, WITHIN TEN (10) DAYS OF YOUR CANCELLATION, THE SUM OF SEVENTY FIVE DOLLARS ($75.00) WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM ANY APPLICABLE REFUND. The refund shall be made within twenty (20) days of your demand therefore or within five (5) days after receipt of funds from your cleared check, whichever is later. In the event that you fail to timely cancel your Agreement, all funds paid by you in connection with the purchase of the Plan shall be deemed earned and non-refundable upon the expiration of the three (3) day rescission period.
9. Weapons Policy: Westgate Resort premises are private property. Any and all weapons, including but not limited to, firearms, knives, and/or explosives, concealed or not concealed, with or without a concealed weapon(s) permit, are not permitted by any person and/or for any reason except as expressly detailed here on any and all premises owned and/or operated by Westgate Resorts. What constitutes a weapon will be determined by Westgate Resorts in its sole and absolute discretion. Sworn, on-duty State and Federal law enforcement officers whose agency has jurisdiction at the applicable premises, and military personnel, may carry any weapon. Resort Associates may carry a weapon with express written permission or as part of their assigned duties. Shotguns are permitted at Westgate River Ranch Resort for the sole and express use at the Trap & Skeet Range. Any and all persons who possess a weapon on premises either as permitted or in violation of this Policy must follow all applicable Federal, State, and local laws with respect to that weapon. Persons found to be in violation of this Policy may be subject to applicable Trespass laws. This policy applies to any and all on Westgate Resorts' owned and operated properties. The company expects that these individuals will comply with all provisions of this policy. Where Federal and/or State law or rules differ, the company will abide by the applicable standard.
10. No Smoking or Drugs Policy: All of our rooms are non-smoking and any guests found to have been smoking in the room will be assessed a fee for additional cleaning. All of our Resorts are private property and deemed drug-free zones, and therefore do not allow the use or possession of illegal drugs and/or marijuana on property, regardless of state legalization laws on recreational or medical use. Persons found to be in violation of this Policy may be subject to applicable Trespass laws. This policy applies to any and all on Westgate Resorts' owned and operated properties. The company expects that these individuals will comply with all provisions of this policy. Where Federal and/or State law or rules differ, the company will abide by the applicable standard.
11. Plan Member Representations and Acknowledgments: You represent and warrant that you are of legal age and capacity to participate in and to use the Plan; you will use the Plan solely for personal enjoyment and not for resale or profit; and, no representations have been made concerning rentals, rental pools, returns, tax advantages, depreciation or investment potential. You expressly state and agree that the purchase, use and all reliance that you have on the Plan, its offers and benefits are expressly not for investment purposes, and no representations to the contrary have been made or will be relied upon. Further, you acknowledge that this Agreement constitutes an agreement by and between you and Sponsor for the services to be rendered by the Sponsor, its affiliates, representatives or contractors; this Agreement is a separate and distinct contract from any purchase agreement you may enter into with a developer or seller at any resort facility at which you have a reservation; resort facilities, amenities and services vary by country, location and resort, including but not limited to, size and décor of room and accommodations; neither Sponsor nor any affiliate thereof is liable for : any damage, loss or theft of personal property that occurs during any Vacation Period; any personal or bodily injury that occurs during any Vacation Period; and that the liability of Sponsor and any affiliate thereof, if any, in connection with any claim or action arising out of or in connection with participation in the Plan shall be limited to reimbursement of the Usage Fee paid to the Sponsor for the Vacation Period in which the liability arose.
12. Non-Timeshare Disclosure: The Plan is not a timeshare or a timeshare plan. Sponsor has not made any filing with any state or regulatory department or agency in connection with the Plan or the offering or sale thereof. Neither this Agreement nor any other documents related to the Westgate Travel Club or the Plan has been approved by any state or regulatory agency.
13. Additional Disclosures: Neither this Agreement nor any right herein is assignable or transferable voluntarily or involuntarily, exchanged for cash and/or monetary consideration, or used in conjunction with any other Offer, promotion, or certificate; provided however, your membership may be transferred one (1) time for a transfer fee of $200.00, plus tax, if any; provided that your membership is Activated and any renewal or reinstatement fees, if applicable, have been paid in full. No claim arising out of this Agreement may be sold, transferred or assigned, and no right or claim may be assigned to participate in any civil lawsuit or class action proceeding. No change or modification to this Agreement shall be binding upon Central Florida Investments, Inc. d/b/a Westgate Travel Club unless it is in writing and signed by all of the parties hereto. The agreements and covenants contained herein are severable, and in the event any of them shall be held to be invalid, this Agreement shall be interpreted as if such invalid agreements or covenants were not contained herein. The waiver of either party of a breach of any provision of this Agreement by the other shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach. The headings herein are for convenience purposes only, and in no way restrict, modify or add to the meaning hereof. No representations, oral or written, except those set forth herein, may be relied upon. Any notices to be given hereunder by either party to the other will be sent by certified, postage prepaid, return receipt US Mail. Notices shall be deemed communicated as of three (3) days after mailing. THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND INTERPRETED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA APPLICABLE TO AGREEMENTS MADE AND TO BE PERFORMED THEREIN (WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICT OF LAW PROVISIONS). This Agreement is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the end user agrees that Central Florida Investment, Inc. d/b/a Westgate Travel Club will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitations, compensation or consequential damages arising out of this Agreement or in connection with or by misrepresentation by a third party. Central Florida Investments, Inc. d/b/a Westgate Travel Club is not to be held responsible for any act of God, or any other circumstances beyond its control.
14. Binding Arbitration. If a dispute arises relating to this Agreement and the parties cannot resolve the matter among themselves, the parties agree that the dispute shall be resolved through binding arbitration by a single arbitrator selected by the parties in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), in Dade County, Florida or Orange County, Florida, which county shall be selected by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the parties cannot agree upon a single arbitrator, the arbitrator shall be chosen by the administrator for the AAA for arbitration in the county selected by Sponsor. Costs of the arbitration will be shared equally, however, the prevailing party shall be awarded attorneys’ fees and other expenses in addition to any other remedies, damages or other award.
15. Waiver of Jury Trial. EACH PARTY HERETO KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY WITH RESPECT TO ANY LITIGATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS, CROSS-CLAIMS, COUNTER-CLAIMS, OR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS) ARISING OUT OF, UNDER, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR BETWEEN THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT, THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNS AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER SUCH LITIGATION ARISES OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, BY STATUTE, OR AS A MATTER OF TORT LAW AND THE PARTIES HERETO EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO A NON-JURY TRIAL IN THE EVENT OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING.
Westgate Travel Club Inventory Availability
Customer may elect to use their occupancy at any of the following Westgate Resorts, subject to availability and compliance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement. Seasons may vary depending on Resort.
Westgate Town Center
2770 Old Lake Wilson Road
Kissimmee, FL 34747
Westgate Vacation Villas
2770 Old Lake Wilson Road
Kissimmee, FL 34747
7600 U.S. 192 West
Kissimmee, FL 34747
Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa
10,000 Turkey Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32819
6145 Carrier Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Westgate Bluetree Resort
12007 Cypress Run Road
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32836
Westgate River Ranch
3200 River Ranch Blvd.
River Ranch, FL 33867
Westgate Myrtle Beach Resort
415 South Ocean Boulevard
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Westgate Historic Williamsburg
1324 Richmond Road
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa
915 Westgate Resorts Road
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Westgate Branson Woods Resort
2201 Roark Valley Road
Branson, MO 65616
Westgate Branson Lakes at Emerald Pointe
750 Emerald Pointe Drive
Hollister, MO 65672
Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club
6302 East McKellips Road
Mesa, AZ 85215
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa
3000 The Canyons Resort Drive
Park City, UT 84098
Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort
5625 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Serenity Spa by Westgate
10% off services/treatments
Westgate Smokehouse Grill
Serenity Spa by Westgate
10% off services/treatments
Westgate Smokehouse Grill
Activities at the Resort
Member shall receive the same discounts as those offered to resort owners, if any
Westgate Smokehouse Grill
Serenity Spa by Westgate
Member shall enjoy the discounted prices offered to resort owners, if any
Terms Applicable to all Westgate Resort locations|
No Discounts at Pool Bars
Discounts do not apply to the purchase of any goods or merchandise at any Westgate Resort location
No Discounts at Mini-Marts or Grocery Stores
No Discounts at on-property Pizza Huts
This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of timeshare interests or plans.
Central Florida Investments, Inc., d/b/a Westgate Travel. is an ARC bonded, exempt Florida Seller of Travel
WESTGATE CRUISE & TRAVEL
Terms and Conditions:
Subscribers may earn and redeem WG Cruise & Travel Collection loyalty points (“Travel Savings Credits") upon enrollment, and subsequently when making qualifying travel purchases or by qualifying subscription transactions, such as the deposit of the Subscriber's Vacation Ownership week with WG Cruise & Travel Collection or the timely payment of the Subscriber's annual Vacation Ownership fees. Travel Savings Credits will be credited to the Subscriber's account and may be redeemed as a form of partial payment for subsequent WG Cruise & Travel Collection travel transactions. To be awarded or to redeem Travel Savings Credits, the Subscriber must maintain an active WG Cruise & Travel Collection subscription and be in good standing with WG Cruise & Travel Collection and Westgate. Earnings and redemption options and schedules are available on-line at www.westgatecruiseandtravel.com or by calling the WG Cruise & Travel Collection call center at 1-800-875-1817.
Earning Savings Credits. Each Subscriber will be awarded an initial amount of Travel Savings Credits upon enrollment, and additional Savings Credits may be awarded on qualifying travel or membership transactions. The Subscriber will be awarded Travel Savings Credits when purchasing on non-package air travel or rental car reservations made through WG Cruise & Travel Collection, by depositing its Vacation Ownership week with WG Cruise & Travel Collection, or as an annual Ownership Anniversary Credit after the Subscriber pays its annual Vacation Ownership fees. The amount of Travel Savings Credits awarded is based on the net amount of any individual transaction, excluding taxes, fees, travel insurance, shipping or handling charges. The amount of Travel Savings Credits awarded will vary at WG Cruise & Travel Collection's sole discretion. Travel Savings Credits awarded on travel transactions will be added to the available balance in your WG Cruise & Travel Collection account following the travel departure date indicated on your Reservation Confirmation, within seven (7) to ten (10) days from the deposit of your Vacation Ownership Week with WG Cruise & Travel Collection, or annually after Westgate reports to WG Cruise & Travel Collection that the Subscriber has paid its annual maintenance fee. The amount of Travel Savings Credits awarded per transaction, including minimums and maximums, are subject to change at the sole discretion of WG Cruise & Travel Collection, and without prior notice to the Subscriber. Other restrictions may apply.
Redeeming Savings Credits. Savings Credits have no actual cash value, but may use as a form of partial payment at time of checkout on the net amount of any given cruise vacation, experiential vacation, tour, hotels stay, or car rental, whether purchased online or offline through WG Cruise & Travel Collection. Travel Savings Credits may not be used as a form of payment for any taxes, fees, and travel insurance, shipping or handling charges. Each WG Cruise & Travel Collection offering specifies the number of Travel Savings Credits, if any, that may be applied as a form of partial payment in the description of the product or service. The Subscriber may redeem as many Travel Savings Credits as it has in the WG Cruise & Travel Collection account, up to the amount specified for any particular product or service. Travel Savings Credits may only be redeemed by the primary Subscriber(s) listed on the WG Cruise & Travel Collection account, upon verification of their membership information by an authorized WG Cruise & Travel Collection representative. Earnings and redemption options and schedules are available on-line at www.westgatecruiseandtravel.com or by calling the WG Cruise & Travel Collection call center at 1-800-875-1817. Savings Credits redemptions may not be combined with any other discount or promotion.
Cancellations. All cancellations are subject to vendor cancellation policies and fees. In addition, there will be no refund of any WG Cruise & Travel Collection Deposits. A WG Cruise & Travel Collection vacation consultant will explain the deposit requirements and booking fees, if any, and the payment schedules, refund ability, and cancellation policies upon booking a particular cruise, resort vacation, experiential vacation, tour, hotel, or car reservation. If the purchase of a WG Cruise & Travel Collection vacation is cancelled without penalty, the amount of any Travel Savings Credits redeemed to book that vacation will be refunded to the Subscriber's WG Cruise & Travel Collection account. If cancellation of a vacation booked using Travel Savings Credits occurs within penalty, Travel Savings Credits will be the last funds applied against penalty. If any Travel Savings Credits remain after penalty they will then be refunded directly into the Subscriber's WG Cruise & Travel Collection account. If for any reason Travel Savings Credits are applied to a booking after booking has been made and a cancellation of the booking becomes necessary, Travel Savings Credits will be refunded to the WG Cruise & Travel Collection account only after all applicable vacation provider and/or cruise line penalties have been paid by the Subscriber.
Limitations, Variations, and Inactivity. The usage of Travel Savings Credits for redemption, including minimums and maximums, are subject to change at the discretion of WG Cruise & Travel Collection, and without prior notice to the Subscriber. Subscription accounts with Travel Savings Credits balances of less than $10 that have not had any online or offline activity for two years may be closed at the sole discretion of WG Cruise & Travel Collection. The Subscriber's WG Cruise & Travel Collection Subscription may be suspended if you do not remain in good standing with the WG Cruise & Travel Collection, and WG Cruise & Travel Collection may impose a reasonable fee for reinstatement or reactivation. Travel Savings Credits may not be used to pay reinstatement or reactivation fees. WG Cruise & Travel Collection reserves the right to cancel or withdraw all Savings Credits in a Subscriber's account if the Subscriber does not remain in good standing with the WG Cruise & Travel Collection for ninety (90) days or more.
Expiration and Termination. Unredeemed Travel Savings Credits expire upon at the end of the Subscriber's WG Cruise & Travel Collection subscription or any renewal thereof. Travel Savings Credits have no cash value and are not transferable.
Customer Service. The Subscriber should contact the WG Cruise & Travel Collection call center at 1-800-875-1817 if it believes there are any Travel Savings Credits amounts that have not been credited to the appropriate WG Cruise & Travel Collection account or for any questions related to available Travel Savings Credits balance.
This Offer is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This Offer cannot be transferred, exchanged for cash and/or monetary consideration, or used in conjunction with any other Offer, promotion, or certificate. This Offer shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to principles of conflicts of law. By accepting this Offer, the end user agrees that Westgate Resorts will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitations, compensation or consequential damages arising out of this Offer or in connection with or by misrepresentation by a third party. Westgate Resorts is not to be held responsible for any act of God, or any other circumstances beyond its control. Westgate reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice. These Terms and Conditions are final and cannot be changed or altered by any statement, merchant, or representative of any unauthorized person(s). No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this Offer. Offers are not directed to residents in any state and do not constitute an Offer in which a registration is required but in which registration requirements have not yet been met.
LEISURE TIME PASSPORT
Terms and Conditions:
The Leisure Time Passport® membership program is offered by Worldwide Vacation & Travel, Inc., a Florida corporation doing business as Leisure Time Passport (hereinafter “Leisure Time Passport"), with a place of business at 9995 S.W. 88th Street, Miami, Florida 33176. Leisure Time Passport agrees to provide you with the benefits of membership in the Leisure Time Passport Membership Program (the “Program") as described in the Leisure Time Passport Membership Portfolio (the “Portfolio"), subject to these Terms and Conditions. The Program is currently provided by Leisure Time Passport and the third-party service providers identified below and collectively with Leisure Time Passport referred to as the “Providers."
Terms, Conditions, and Rescission Rights
Leisure Time Passport reserves the right to change, modify, substitute, or eliminate any of the Terms. All such changes shall be described on this site. Your continued participation in the Program will indicate your acceptance of any such changes. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to notify us that you wish to cancel your membership.
Membership in the Program is available to all persons 18 years of age or older. Corporations, groups, and/or associated entities cannot enroll as Program members. Leisure Time Passport is prohibited from providing benefits or services or otherwise engaging in business with persons residing in countries subject to sanctions by the United States or appearing from time to time on the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List and the Terrorism List, as such lists are maintained by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (collectively “Blocked Persons"). Consequently, notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, Blocked Persons are ineligible for membership in the ¬Program. By enrolling in the Program, you certify that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. Membership in Leisure Time ¬Passport and use of its benefits and services are not available in any jurisdiction where such membership or use is prohibited by law.
This Agreement is between Leisure Time Passport and the person whose name appears on the Leisure Time Passport membership card. Only the person whose name appears on the Leisure Time Passport membership card may use the benefits of the Program. You agree to notify Leisure Time Passport if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your membership or if your membership number or membership card is lost or stolen.
The Portfolio and your membership card are the property of Leisure Time Passport. You agree to return them to Leisure Time Passport promptly upon request. You are considered a Leisure Time Passport member in good standing for so long as you are current in the payment of all fees prescribed by Leisure Time Passport and the other Providers, as may be applicable, and in compliance with these Terms; provided, however, any failure to comply with these Terms, any abuse of Program privileges, any conduct detrimental to the interest of Leisure Time Passport or the other Providers or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to Leisure Time Passport Providers may result in the termination of your membership and the cancellation of purchased services or products. Termination of your membership shall not affect any right to relief to which Leisure Time Passport or the other Providers may be entitled, at law or in equity.
Providing Accurate Information
At the time of your registration as a Leisure Time Passport member, you agree to provide true, accurate, and complete information to Leisure Time Passport (your “Registration Data") and agree to maintain and promptly update the Registration Data as necessary in order to keep your Registration Data true, accurate, and complete. To ensure the accuracy and integrity of the Leisure Time Passport membership database, Leisure Time Passport does not allow you to change your name once it is entered into the Registration Data. However, address changes are welcomed and should be promptly made by you. If Leisure Time Passport determines that any Registration Data or other information that you have provided to Leisure Time Passport is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete at any time, Leisure Time Passport may suspend or terminate your account immediately and may refuse you access to Program benefits and services.
Membership Term, Fee, and Renewal
Your membership shall begin on Leisure Time Passport's receipt and successful processing of your Registration Data and associated membership fee and shall end on the expiration date listed on your membership card. Some Leisure Time Passport memberships are renewable for one or more years. If your Leisure Time Passport membership is renewable, it will generally be renewable directly with Leisure Time Passport at a fee prescribed by Leisure Time Passport from time to time for Members in your region, plus applicable taxes. Leisure Time Passport may also prescribe multiple-year membership fees. Renewal membership fees submitted by you are refundable on a pro-rata basis (based on the number of full months remaining in the applicable membership period) upon your request for cancelation of your membership. Applicable taxes are not refundable. Membership fees may be increased from time to time by WVT, at its sole discretion. Members will be advised of any such increases through this website.
The VIP Concierge® service is provided by Aspire Lifestyles (Americas) Inc., 324 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314. The Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® and related benefits are provided by The Hertz Corporation, 225 Brae Boulevard, Park Ridge, New Jersey 07656. The Entertainment® discounts program is provided by HSP EPI Acquisition, LLC, 1414 East Maple Road, Troy, Michigan 48083. The Hotel discount benefit is provided by Orbitz Worldwide LLC, 500 West Madison, Chicago, IL 60661.
Worldwide Vacation & Travel, Inc. (“WVT") is registered with: the State of Washington as a Seller of Travel, Registration Number 601 765 244; the State of Iowa as a Travel Agency, Registration Number 837; and the State of California as a Seller of Travel, Registration Number 2030985-50 (Registration as a Seller of Travel in California does not constitute approval by the State of California). WVT is exempt from registration as a Seller of Travel with the State of Florida (ST-10224). California and Washington law require certain sellers of travel to have a trust account or bond. WVT has bonds issued by Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland in the amount of $50,000 each in the State of California and the State of Washington. WVT does not participate in the Travel Consumer Restitution Fund in California.
Discount Buying Bonds
WVT maintains a discount buying bond in the state of California.
Goods and Services Available
Leisure Time Passport agrees to make available to you, during the term of your membership, the categories of goods and services set forth in the Portfolio, as modified from time to time by Leisure Time Passport at its sole discretion. Leisure Time Passport reserves the right to change, modify, substitute, or eliminate products, services, manufacturers, vendors, or suppliers from their programs. The products and services listed in the Portfolio are available at time of printing. No guarantee is made that all of the products and services detailed in the Portfolio will be available at some later time. However, Leisure Time Passport agrees to notify you of any significant changes to the Program and this Agreement. All such changes shall be described on this site. Your continued participation in the Program will indicate your acceptance of any such changes. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to notify us that you wish to cancel your membership.
Where discounts are made available through Providers, whether these discounts represent prices below the actual general market price for these goods and services depends entirely on the pricing policies of the sellers. These same discounts may be available to groups or individuals other than Leisure Time Passport members depending on the policies of the particular seller of goods and services.
Limitation of Liability of Providers
Leisure Time Passport and certain of the Providers act as distributors only and, as such, do not assume responsibility for any damage, expense, or inconvenience or for the loss, injury, or damage to or of any person or property from or related to the use of any product or service in transit to or from any resort, hotel, motel, movie theater, or restaurant from any cause whatsoever. Further, the Providers do not assume any responsibility for any participating hotel, restaurant, or other individual or entity providing goods or services in the Program.
The Providers shall have no liability to you as a seller of any products or services including, without limitation, any liability for any defective product, or any liability for those products or services supplied by participating merchants, vendors, and/or suppliers. No warranty expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is made by the Providers with respect to any products ordered; any information provided or delivered; and/or any services available through participating merchants, vendors, or suppliers. A Provider's liability to you in any event is limited to the amount that you have paid to the Provider for your membership, product, or service, and a Provider shall in no event be liable for consequential or incidental damages.
Leisure Time Passport and the other Providers shall not have any liability for any errors, omissions, or misrepresentations regarding information, rates, or tour itineraries provided by resorts, airlines, tour operators, or other providers thereof. Providers arrange travel accommodations, and render other services in connection therewith, as an intermediary or an agent for the individual desiring such travel or accommodations upon the express condition and agreement that Providers shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, accident, delay, irregularity, or expenses arising from strikes, war, weather, quarantines, sickness, government restrictions, or regulations. Further, Providers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or expense of any sort arising from any act or omission of any individual, firm, or corporation furnishing accommodations, rental cars, transportation, or any other service in connection therewith, or for any additional cost or expense due to disruption or change of advertised schedules, rates, or services, acts of God, or for any other cause beyond its control. Providers shall be excused from any act, omission, or obligation to perform hereunder when such failure or default arises out of causes beyond the control and without the fault or negligence of the Provider. Payment in full for such services shall be deemed an acceptance of this limitation of liability.
If you did not purchase your membership directly from Leisure Time Passport, you acknowledge and agree that Leisure Time Passport and each of the other Providers is independent of and in no way affiliated with the person or entity that sold you a membership in Leisure Time Passport, nor is such person or entity an agent or a joint venturer with Leisure Time Passport or any other Provider. You agree that Leisure Time Passport and the Providers are not responsible for providing any other benefits that may be sold to you (or provided to you on a complimentary basis) in conjunction with your purchase of a Leisure Time Passport membership, except for accommodations certificates offered by Leisure Time Passport, if any. Representations made by any person and/or entity other than Leisure Time Passport in conflict with these Terms are not valid or binding on Leisure Time Passport.
Getaway fees are FINAL and NONREFUNDABLE. Resort Getaways are resort accommodations of seven nights and are arranged on a space-available basis. Leisure Time Passport cannot guarantee the fulfillment of a specific request. Holidays, summer, and highly demanded weeks are generally not available through the Program. Getaway accommodations may be used only for personal and noncommercial purposes. Only the member named on the confirmation form and accompanying family members or guests may occupy the accommodations without obtaining a Guest Certificate from Leisure Time Passport. There is a fee for each week assigned via a Guest Certificate and it must be paid, plus any applicable tax, when the Guest Certificate is requested. Members are expressly prohibited from selling or renting their Getaway accommodations. The applicable Getaway fee is based upon the unit size confirmed, the location of the accommodations, and the occupancy date, and is subject to any applicable tax. Some jurisdictions have imposed a tax on the occupant of resort accommodations. Consequently, any bed tax, transient occupancy tax, or similar tax that is imposed shall, in those circumstances, be the responsibility of the Getaway purchaser. Members may be required to contact the resort to which you are confirmed prior to arrival in order to prepay such taxes and certain other resort fees. Additionally, you are responsible for all personal charges (e.g., telephone calls, meals, and use of resort amenities) at the host resort, and any mandatory all-inclusive meal plan or other permissible charges imposed by the resort, as well as any damage to or loss or theft from the resort accommodations and facilities that are caused by members or their guests. Getaway prices are in U.S. dollars. Leisure Time Passport reserves the right to limit the number of Getaway confirmations issued to a particular Leisure Time Passport member in any given time period and to limit the number of units confirmed to a member for any given resort or travel date. Additional Terms and Conditions are applicable and may be viewed upon booking your resort Getaway prior to completing your purchase. You must acknowledge and agree to all Terms and Conditions in order to purchase a resort Getaway.
Hotel Benefit Terms and Conditions
The Leisure Time Passport® Membership Program is offered by Worldwide Vacation & Travel, Inc., (“WVT") a Florida corporation doing business as Leisure Time Passport (hereinafter “Leisure Time Passport"). Leisure Time Passport has teamed up with Orbitz Partner Network as our preferred hotel partner. The Orbitz Partner Network is provided by Orbitz Worldwide, LLC (“OTA Service Provider"). OTA Service Provider makes arrangements with Travel Suppliers (as defined below) for lodging. OTA Service Provider is a limited liability company operating in the United States and is subject to applicable United States law Leisure Time Passport Members who choose to access the travel services from outside the United States do so at their own risk.
Your credit card will be charged for the full amount of the booking for which you are responsible from the applicable hotel (the “Travel Supplier"). Your credit card may be charged by the OTA Service Provider or the Travel Supplier. You authorize the OTA Service Provider or Travel Supplier to charge the credit card that you provide for the total cash portion of your booking. You may be required by the Travel Supplier to present a credit card at the time of check-in to provide confirmation of authorized card use or to secure any additional charges.
Leisure Time Passport members will receive a rebate based on their hotel reservation. The rebate will be applied to the credit card used to book the hotel reservation and will appear on the credit card account within ten (10) business days after check-out from the applicable hotel Leisure Time Passport members will receive a ten percent (10%) rebate. To be eligible to receive the rebate, the hotel reservation must be made online using the Hotel tab on LeisureTimepassport.com (the “Site"). Hotel reservations made by telephone or with Orbitz.com are not eligible for the rebate.
A government-issued photo ID or other travel document(s) is required at hotels. In addition to the government-issued photo ID required for security and check-in, proof of citizenship is required for international destinations. It is your responsibility to provide the required documents, and we suggest that you check with the country's local consulate if you have any questions. A passport is strongly recommended. You will not be eligible for refunds if improper documentation results in delayed or unused products or services.
The information, software, products and services provided via the link to the OTA Service Provider may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The OTA Service Provider reserves the right to correct an error in any advertised price prior to your departure. Depending on the individual Travel Supplier, frequent traveler points may or may not be available for any product or service.
You may call 1.877.250.6648 toll-free from the U.S or 1.312.596.5795 outside the U.S. to change or cancel a reservation. Any change or cancellation will be subject to the policy of the applicable Travel Supplier. Any claims that you may have with regard to the hotel booked through this Site must be addressed to the applicable Travel Supplier.
By using this Hotel Benefit, you waive any claim against WVT, Leisure Time Passport, the OTA Service Provider, our parent, subsidiaries or affiliates, and any of our officers, directors, agents, contractors, or employees, and expressly agree that WVT, Leisure Time Passport., OTA Service Provider, and all of their subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, contractors, or employees, shall not be held liable for (a) any loss of or damage to property or injury to any person caused by reason of any defect, negligence, or other wrongful act of omission of, or any failure of performance of any kind by, any Travel Supplier; (b) any inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, mental distress or other similar matter; (c) any substitutions of accommodations, terminations of service, or changes in rates; (d) any cancellation or double booking of reservations beyond our reasonable control; and (e) any claim of any nature arising out of or in connection with the lodging.
These Terms and Conditions are severable. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable including, but not limited to, the disclaimers of liability set forth below, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WVT, LEISURE TIME PASSPORT AND THE OTA SERVICE PROVIDER (THE “COMPANIES") RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE INFORMATION AND/OR SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE COMPANIES AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PARTNERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, LACK OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE COMPANIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED. THE COMPANIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONTENT OR CONDUCT OF ANY OTHER PARTY. THE COMPANIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT SENT USING AND/OR INCLUDED IN THIS SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, OR ANY DAMAGE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE OR A HYPERLINKED SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT A USER'S EQUIPMENT, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You specifically agree to indemnify and hold the Companies, their subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on this Site.
Hertz Gold Plus Rewards®
For Program rules for Entertainment® Discounts, click here.
For Program rules of VIP Concierge, Golf Connection, Dining Connection and City Guides, click here.
Although most travel, including travel to international destinations, is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. We urge you to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories associated with your planned destination prior to booking travel. Information on conditions in various countries and the level of risk associated with travel to ¬particular international destinations can be found here: state.gov, tsa.gov, transportation.gov, faa.gov, cdc.gov, treas.gov/ofac, and cbp.gov. By offering travel benefits, the Providers do not represent or warrant that travel is advisable or without risk, and the Providers are not liable for damages or losses that may result from or during travel.
Allianz Global Assistance
Understanding Your Rights
The procedures by which you can select, order, and pay for merchandise or services; information regarding delivery; the discounts available to you for goods or services; warranties on goods or services ordered; and your rights and obligations with respect to the cancellation or return of ordered goods, are set forth in these Terms and information provided by the sellers of specific goods and services.
No Sale of Real Estate
Leisure Time Passport is not involved in the sale of real estate, and nothing contained in the Portfolio or on the Program website is a solicitation or an offer to purchase real estate. Some resorts to which you may be confirmed through membership may have ongoing sales of full or partial ownership of real estate or other vacation ownership. Neither you nor your guests are required to participate in any such sales presentations.
Dispute of Payments
Where you wrongfully dispute payment for a product or service purchased through Leisure Time Passport membership, Leisure Time Passport and each other Provider reserves the right to collect all costs incurred by it and its suppliers in the resolution of your disputed payment.
These Terms and your membership will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Florida, excluding only its conflict of law provisions. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree to the exclusive subject matter and personal jurisdiction of the state courts of Miami-Dade County, Florida, and hereby waive any jurisdictional venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In the event of litigation between us, the prevailing party shall be entitled to all costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees.
Telephone Conversations Recorded
Telephone conversations between members and Providers' representatives may be recorded or monitored for training or quality assurance purposes.
Sending Marketing Information and Material
Agreement to Telemarketing Contact
Members acknowledge and agree that Providers may, upon occasion, offer various products and services through telemarketing programs and members consent to such solicitation including, but not limited to, solicitations through automatic dialing equipment, predictive dialing equipment, and/or prerecorded messages. Where you provide a telephone number for your cellular telephone as part of your membership profile, by doing so you agree to such Provider's contacting you on such cellular number for all purposes including, but not limited to, solicitations noted above.